Overseas export at GPC logistics is:
- A Pro Activity and expertise at your service.
- A dedicated operational contact, who after having taken note of your particularities, manages the collection of your goods from your suppliers, with a follow-up of your goods from your sites in Europe according to the following steps:
- Sending the collection forecast to your warehouses (in the case of Ex-Works),
- Sending the boarding forecast and the estimated date of arrival at the port of disembarkation,
- Confirmation of your reservation (booking),
- The preparation of maritime transport documents,
- Document flow management in collaboration with your supplier,
- Customs clearance,
- Sending a boarding confirmation,
- And the sending of the original documents (if necessary).
GPC logistics sets up a dedicated team for all your requests and services according to international transport rules and Incoterms in force.
Our subsidiary STRALOG Transports is an AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) at the level of customs security and safety simplification, which ensures the reliability and flexibility of our processes throughout the supply chain of your goods flows.
GPC logistics has an undeniable efficiency in the following areas:
- From Europe to Asia,
- From Europe to Africa,
- From Europe to the Americas,
- From Europe to Oceania,
Whether it is a question of:
- Full Container Load (FCL),
- Small batches (LCL: Less Container Load) whether by sea or air,
- Groupage with consolidation in the same country of origin (LCL-FCL: Less Container Load- Full Container Load),
- 20′, 40′, or 45′ containers,
- Dry, refrigerated (Reefer) or hanger containers for clothing (GOH: Garment On Hanger).